We encourage all orders to be phoned in
to eliminate any mistakes
Greg Hanson, Rochelle Re, Brody Hanson
Toll Free: 877- 744 – 1744
Payment is: Personal or Company Check, Cashiers Check or Money Order.
For Credit Card use: Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express
Credit Card Limit: $15,000 maximum. Anything over this limit must be Paid by a Wire Transfer. If a Credit Card Must be used, than Buyer pays all Transaction Fees on Full Amount of Order.
International Terms: Prepayment Only.
For Domestic and International Payment: a Bank to Bank Wire Funds - Transfer is the Preferred Method of Payment.
U.S. Dollars Only
For Mailing Funds, use the following information.
Mailing Address for Aqua Sun International.
Aqua Sun International
P.O. Box 2919,
Minden, Nevada 89423 - 2919 U.S.A.
Phone; 775 / 783.8566
Fax; 775 / 201.0043
For Wiring Funds, use the following information.
Aqua Sun Bank Account Info.
Wiring Funds to BANK of AMERICA
Call for Full Details
- All Prices are U.S. Dollars. Shipping, Handling, Tax, Duties and Tariffs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- All Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Seller is not liable for non-fulfillment due to causes beyond their control.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
- All Products Shipped - FOB Minden, Nevada, 89423 U.S.A.
- Freight Carries used; Federal Express, United Parcel Service (UPS), U.S. Postal Service. DHL.
- For Larger Shipments and Orders, Rosemont Transport Services Customhouse Brokers Domestic / International Freight. Global Trans Shipping.
-Aqua Sun International reserves the right to make all sales final on purchases.
- Aqua Sun International reserves the right and has the option to give No Refunds, only Credit will be supplied on all orders and our systems at our discretion.
- Return Goods or Merchandise will not be accepted without prior authorization by Aqua Sun.
- A Handling and Reconditioning Fee will be charged under the appropriate circumstances and is subject to a 15% restocking charge. A return merchandise authorization number must appear on all packages.
- ASI reserves the right to redesign or modify its product line without incurring liability.
Aqua Sun International reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- A Warranty Certificate is enclosed with each system. A sample copy is available upon request.
P.O. Box 2919, Minden, Nevada 89423 U.S.A.
Tel: 775 / 783.8566
Toll Free: 877 / 744 – 1744
U.S. Fax: 775 / 201.0043
International Fax: +44 - 870 / 163.5682
U.K. Fax: 870 / 163.5682
Aqua Sun International is a registered DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CENTRAL CONTRACTOR, an approved UNITED NATIONS SUPPLIER, and a member of the AMERICAN SOLAR ENERGY SOCIETY (ASES).