Product Testing and Approval
• Aqua Sun’s water purification systems rely on proven technologies that have the ability produce potable drinking water from most any fresh source. Aqua Sun combines 3 primary water filtration and disinfection processes in all of the systems presented in this program. Nano-Technology filters down to 0.01 micron complemented by a 0.5 Carbon Block, Filtration and Ultraviolet Light Disinfection. Our water purification systems rely on verified and proven technologies to produce this water that meets or exceeds World Health Organization Requirements and NSF Protocol P231 (civilian) and P248 (military)
• WASHABLE REUSABLE REPLACEMENT FILTERS for removal of large debris, leaves and twigs,
This Filter can be washed out and reused.
• SEDIMENT FILTRATION for removal of sand, dirt and grit.
• NANOCERAM ® FILTERS Virus Media Filtration: The United States Environmental Protection Agency has evaluated NanoCeram and found it excellent for filtering particles down to about 0.1 microns and recommends it as an alternative for expensive virus detection filters in public water supplies. NSF/ANSI Standard 42 - Drinking Water Treatment Units - Aesthetic Effects (Class I Particulate Reduction)
NSF/ANSI Standard 53 - Drinking Water Treatment Units - Health Effects (Cyst Reduction)
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 - Drinking Water System Components (Municipal drinking water treatment).
• 0.5 CARBON BLOCK FILTRATION for removal of chemical contaminants as well as Bad Taste and Odor. 99.95% reduction of Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma Cysts, Schistosomiasis, Herbicides, Pesticides, Trihalomethanes (THMs), certain Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), Sediment, Bad Taste, Odors, Color, Smell, and many other Harmful Chemicals and Contaminants down to a 0.5 micron. The CBC-20BB and 10 inch are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
After the mechanical filtration process, the water is passed through an Ultraviolet Light Disinfection process. Exposure to the UV light effectively neutralizes any microorganisms and provides a layer of redundancy to the Carbon and Nanocream Filtration process.
• UV / ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT DISINFECTION PROCESS that has the ability to kill Bacteria, Viruses, Typhoid Fever, Dysentery, Cholera, Infectious Jaundice, Hepatitis & Influenza Virus, E-coli, Coliform, Enteric Fever and many other unwanted microorganisms to a 99.999% destruction. UV System has been Tested and Certified by NSF International under NSF / ANSI Standard 55 for Disinfection Performance and has been Certified and Approved as a Class A Rated System, THERE IS NO BETTER RATING FOR WATER TREATMENT.
Protocol for evaluating the microbiological treatment capabilities of water purifiers producing water
intended for human consumption.
• LAMP OUT CIRCUIT is designed into the Outpost AA systems used in this program to stop the water flow if the UV light goes out. A pre - fixed Flow Regulator is design into the system to not exceed the recommended flow rate of the UV Disinfecting System.
• PIPING AND FITTINGS are NSF and FDA APPROVED on filtration and water contact components.
• Optional CHLORINATOR PUMP can be incorporated into the overall design of the system for the injection of a residual or chlorine at the end of the water purification process. This is that extra line of defense using a residual in the water for the ultimate protection of the water from getting cross contaminated during storage or handling by the end user.
Aqua Sun uses as it 3 primary water filtration and disinfection processes in all of the above systems, Nanoceram® and 0.5 Carbon Block Filtration and Ultraviolet Light Disinfection. Nanoceram® proprietary virus filtration that utilizes NASA derived Nano Technology for their NANOCERAM ® FILTERS, Winner of 2005 Space Foundation Hall of Fame Award to achieved level of removal of microbiological contaminants. This development has been support and unprecedented by NASA for purifying recycled water in space. Other sponsors include the Departments of Energy, Air Force and the EPA. A U.S. patent has been issued and other patents have been applied for. The United States Environmental Protection Agency has evaluated NanoCeram and found it excellent for filtering particles down to about 0.1 microns as an alternative for expensive virus detection filters in public water supplies. The US Government relies on NANOCERAM ® FILTERS for Biological warfare filters for military, hospitals and other critical buildings.
Support documentation on the water purification systems incorporated by Aqua Sun International into their line of Water Treatment Systems is available. This documentation includes systems components as well as products supplied by outside manufacturers that are incorporated into our designs and systems. This documentation consists of Aqua Sun material and literature, vendor material and literature, independent test reports from outside testing laboratories on Aqua Sun and vendor equipment. Certified Analysis that meets US EPA and NSF protocols for microbiological water purification. FDA, NSF, EPA, UL and CA Listings are all listed. All tests were conducted by Outside Independent Approved Testing Laboratories requested by Aqua Sun and clients that have purchased our systems and have had them tested by outside labs themselves.
P.O. Box 2919, Minden, Nevada 89423 U.S.A.
Tel: 775 / 783.8566
Toll Free: 877 / 744 – 1744
U.S. Fax: 775 / 201.0043
International Fax: +44 - 870 / 163.5682
U.K. Fax: 870 / 163.5682
Aqua Sun International is a registered DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CENTRAL CONTRACTOR, an approved UNITED NATIONS SUPPLIER, and a member of the AMERICAN SOLAR ENERGY SOCIETY (ASES).