Located in Northern, Nevada
Contact Us Today To Learn More About What We Do!
Toll Free: 1-877-744-1744
Filtration and Ultraviolet Light Disinfection Portable 120 volt Powered
Water Purification System for Remote Applications
Made in the America
Cleaner and Safer Drinking Water from most any Creeks, Rivers, Lakes or Fresh Water Sources
• 12 gallons / 44 liters per minute (maximum) DoH
• 720 gallons / 2664 liters per hour (maximum)
• 7,200 – 14,400+ gallons per day
10-20+ hours Operational / Running Time
• Easy, 5-minute Set-Up: Instant Water Production
• Rugged / 2 - Wheel, Light Weight, Aluminum Frame with Handle Carrying Grips
• Portable: 125 lbs.
• Standard Inlet and Outlet Hose Connections. Can be adapted to meet your current hose requirements.
• 120 volt Standard U.S. Electrical Power Operation. Optional: 220 volt 50 Hz or DC Power.
• Lamp Out Circuit / LOC UV Lamp goes out, water flow stops. Safety Feature
• 12 gpm Flow Regulator (DoH / depending on head) with Easy Shut Off Ball Valve
• Fine Carbon Filtration with Ultraviolet Light Disinfection System
• Storage Box located on top of system.
• Optional: 4 - Faucet Filling Station
Aqua Sun International manufactures the Outpost A Portable, Multi – Powered, Water Purification Systems for Remote Applications. This system has the capabilities of producing cleaner and safer drinking water from almost any creek, stream, pond, well, lake or most any fresh water source at a volume production rate of 12 gallons (44 liters) per minute where water purification is impractical or unattainable. This system can produce up to 12 gpm (44 liters) using existing water pressure with a minimum of 20 lbs. Where water pressure does not exist, a portable water pump is supplied with flows up to 12 gpm (44 liters) maximum depending on hose lengths and head.
These Portable, Water Purification Systems pull the water from the source and through a Washable / Reusable Filter, and then a Sediment Pre-Filter. The water is then pushed through a 0.5 micron Carbon Block Polishing Filter that has the capabilities of reducing or removing Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma Cysts, Schistosomiasis, Herbicides, Pesticides, Trihalomethanes (THMs), certain Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), Chlorine and By-Products, Sediment, Bad Taste, Odors, Color, Smell, and many other Harmful Chemicals and Contaminants down to a 0.5 micron. The polished filtered water is then channeled past an Ultraviolet Light Disinfecting Process that has the ability to kill Bacteria, Viruses, Typhoid Fever, Dysentery, Cholera, Infectious Jaundice, Hepatitis & Influenza Virus, E-coli, Coliform, Enteric Fever and many other unwanted microorganisms to a 99.999% purity.
Life expectancy of the Carbon Block Filter with clear incoming water is approx.
150,000 gallons (555,000 liters) or 1 year.
The Ultraviolet Light life expectancy under normal usage is 12 to 18 months.
This System does not require a need for chemical additives to be added to the water.
Aqua Sun International reserves the right to redesign this system whenever it sees fit.
These portable water treatment systems comes in a variety of different model sizes and water production:
Outpost S: Solar / 12 volt Powered Water Treatment System 1,000 gallons / 3,700 liters per day.
Outpost A: 120 volt powered operating with water treatment capabilities
at 12 gpm or 720 gallons per hour. 7200+ gpd / 10+ hours max.
Responder S: combination of solar panel & battery (provided) &
12-volt auxiliary powered operating capabilities at 1 gpm / 100gpd.
Responder A: 12-volt auxiliary powered operation only (solar panel and battery not provided).
Purified water volume production rate is 1 gallon (3.7 liters) per minute;
up to 720+ gallons (2664+ liters) per day (up to 12+ hours per day).
The Filter and UV light manufacturers are members of the Water Quality Association.
Aqua Sun International is a registered DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CENTRAL CONTRACTOR, an
approved UNITED NATIONS SUPPLIER, and a member of the AMERICAN SOLAR ENERGY SOCIETY (ASES).
Aqua Sun International has been manufacturing Solar Products in the USA since 1973.
WASHABLE / REUSABLE Pre - FILTER
Removes river and lake water particles such as leaves, twigs, sediment and protects the sediment pre-filter from premature clogging. This filter is easily washed and cleaned when clogged. APPROXIMATE FILTER LIFE EXPECTANCY depends on how dirty incoming water is or 1 year maximum.
Removes ground water sediment and protects the carbon block filter from premature clogging. Not washable. APPROXIMATE FILTER LIFE EXPECTANCY depends on how dirty incoming water is or 1 year maximum.
0.5 micron CARBON BLOCK with CYSTS AND VOC’S REDUCTION
Removes and reduces giardia lamblia and cryptosporidium cysts, entamoeba and toxoplasma cysts, volatile organic chemicals "VOC's" pesticides and herbicides, turbidity reduction, sediment, color, bad taste and odors such as hydrogen sulfide "rotten egg smell" and many other microorganisms down to a 0.5 micron. This Carbon Block Filter polishes the water crystal clear for refreshing good tasting water. This filter is made entirely from FDA-compliant materials.
APPROXIMATE FILTER LIFE EXPECTANCY 150,000 gallons / 555,000 liters or one year of clear incoming water.
ULTRAVIOLET DISINFECTING LAMP
Clean, safe and natural UV light rays have the ability to kill the bacteria and virus to 99.999 % purity without any harmful side effects much like chemical agents normally added to drinking water. The ultraviolet range is ideal for killing Micro-organisms such as E-coli, Coli form, Cholera, Legionnaires Disease, Hepatitis Virus, Typhoid Fever, Dysentery, Infectious Jaundice, Influenza, Enteric Fever and many other unwanted Microorganisms.
APPROXIMATE UV BULB LIFE EXPECTANCY 9000 hours, or approx 12 – 18 months.
• 3 – Wheel, Aluminum Frame with black powder coating paint and handle grips
• Size; approx 49" long x 26" wide x 34" tall with No Flat tires
• Standard Operating Power;
• U.S. Voltage; Uses a 120 volt Power
• Output Watts;
• Ultraviolet Light only; 22 Watts per hour
• Self Priming Water Pump; 8 amps per hour depending on head
• Weight Empty; approx. 150 lbs.
• Inlet Connection; ¾ “Female Standard Hose Threaded Port / Swivel. 50 feet long
• Float / Buoy installed to keep Inlet hose off the bottom, Foot Valve installed to keep pump primed.
• Outlet Connections; ¾ “Male Standard Hose Threaded Ports port. 10 feet long
• Rated Water Pressure; 20 PSI minimum / 65 PSI maximum
• Ultraviolet Lamp Output; 16,000 microwatt seconds per centimeter squared and carries a Certificate of Analysis
• NSF and FDA APPROVED on filtration and water contact components
• U. L. Listed in USA and Canada
• C. E. Listed in Canada
• Hoses and all misc. fittings included with system
• Includes two 50 foot electrical extension cords for all power operations
• Portable Generator: 120 volt standard for most models.
• International Voltage Converter: 220 volt 50 Hz.
• 12 volt Power Converter.
• Chlorinator Pump: Comes in a Portable Protective Case, Adds a Chlorine Residual to the water, Mounts to Outpost Frame for stability, Completely Automatic, No Power Required
• Water Faucet Filling System: 4 – Water Faucets, Self Standing All Copper System.
Replacement Parts Kit:
Approx. water amount produced with Replacement Parts Kit = 600,000 gallon / 2,220.000 lite
4 - Washable / Reusable Debris Filter.
4 - String Wound Sediment Filters:
4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters:
1 - Ultraviolet Bulb:
1 - Replacement Parts Kit
Shipping Box Size:
• Without Replacement Parts Kit; 58” long x 42” wide x 46” tall @ 280 lbs
• With Replacement Parts Kit; 58” long x 42” wide x 46” tall @ 330 Lbs
• Approx Shipping anywhere in the USA via Freight / Truck
• We can ship this system most anywhere in the World. Individually or Ocean Containers.
• Internationally Shipping Approved Wooden Pallet / Box.
For pricing, more information, or to place an order,
call us at (775) 783-8566 or email us at Sales@aqua-sun-intl.com
Aqua Sun International : P.O. Box 2919, Minden, Nevada 89423 U.S.A.
Tel: 775 / 783.8566 Toll Free: 877 / 744 – 1744 U.S. Fax: 775 / 201.0043 International Fax: +44 - 870 / 163.5682 U.K. Fax: 870 / 163.5682
Aqua Sun International is a registered DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CENTRAL CONTRACTOR, an approved UNITED NATIONS SUPPLIER, and a member of the AMERICAN SOLAR ENERGY SOCIETY (ASES).