Located in Northern, Nevada
Contact Us Today To Learn More About What We Do!
Toll Free: 1-877-744-1744
Model Outpost Chlorinator System Specifications:
• Easy to use - just turn the water ON !
• Inlet Pipe Size: 3/4" Standard Female Hose Connection. Mates up to Outpost Outlet Pipe Size: 3/4" Standard Male Hose Connection. Mates up to Outpost Water Faucets
• Weight: 20 lbs, Dimensions: 22’ x 18" x 10” tall
• GPM: 0.05 to 12 GPM
• Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
• Ratio: 1:500 to 1:50
• Dose of CHLORINE CONCENTRATE is proportional to the flow rate and the concentration mixture.
• The end user has the option to add more or less chlorine to meet their requirements or tastes
• Dose remains precise, constant, and regular throughout the operation
• Hydraulic proportional system eliminates all risks of under or overdosing
• No direct contact with dangerous concentrates
• Operates continuously - just set it and leave it. Not Adjustable, Fixed Rate
• 40 gallon Outpost, Mixing Bladder for Chlorinator Pump to pull from. Stores inside case.
• Easy chemical and water filling connections combined with air intake for easy pump suction
Unit includes: Pelican Case with Solid Fill Foam Inside for Ultimate Protection of all components. Aluminum Backing Plate that easily mounts on Outpost Frame for easy monitoring.
Screw On Hose Connections. 40 gallon mixing Bladder / Water Pillow.
Easily Mates up with Outpost with the correct Brass Inlet and Outlet Hose connections.
Operating Manual. All components store inside the case for protection. The Outpost Chlorinator System provides a simple and effective way to add a residual disinfection to your purified water. Used after water treatment by the Responder, Outpost, Villager or most any Aqua Sun Systems. Continued disinfection may be required for long term storage or regulation compliance. All Chemicals used for the process are to be purchased by end user. Aqua Sun does not sell any chemicals
Aqua Sun International : P.O. Box 2919, Minden, Nevada 89423 U.S.A.
Tel: 775 / 783.8566 Toll Free: 877 / 744 – 1744 U.S. Fax: 775 / 201.0043 International Fax: +44 - 870 / 163.5682 U.K. Fax: 870 / 163.5682
Aqua Sun International is a registered DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE CENTRAL CONTRACTOR, an approved UNITED NATIONS SUPPLIER, and a member of the AMERICAN SOLAR ENERGY SOCIETY (ASES).